This Indo gold torch has gold and purple tentacles and blue tips.
Single head frags
0 In Stock Sold Out 0
Coral Care:Torch corals are highly popular and moderately easy to keep thriving. Check out our Torch Coral Care Guide for detailed information about how to care for these amazing corals.
Natural Location:Torch corals come from the Indo Pacific region. Indonesia, Australia, Malaysia, and Tonga are just a few countries exporting many stunning Torches.
Lighting:Medium lighting around 100-150 par is suitable for Torch corals.
Feeding:Torch corals get enough nutrition from light but tend to do better with targeted feeding. Food items like powdered LPS food and mysis shrimp are great for these.
Propagation:Aquacultured Torches are very common in the reef hobby. Once heads have grown apart and the flesh connecting them separates the skeleton can be cut with a diamond blade bandsaw.
Acclimation:Acclimating any new additions is very important. Check out our detailed guide on how to acclimate coral here.
Photography:All of our coral pictures are taken under AI Hydra lights with an underwater camera. We take great care to showcase how every coral or anemone looks as accurately as possible.
Each and every animal is securely placed in 4 mil poly bags filled with the appropriate amount of water. From there the bags are placed into 1" insulated shipping containers to protect them from the elements and maintain consistent temperatures during transit. Heat and cold packs are also used if needed based on the destination weather.
- All animals are shipped in corrugated 200 lb test boxes and shipped FedExPriority Overnight® to arrive at your doorstep the next day by noon (or by the end of day for some rural areas).
- All orders are shipped via FedEx Priority Overnight® - the absolute best way to ship live animals. The day your order ships, you will receive an e-mail containing your FedEx tracking number. Someone must be available at the time of delivery to prevent livestock from being exposed to the rain and/or extreme temperatures. We recommend you hold at facility if possible, this is the best method for the animals.
- Weather conditions may cause a delay in shipping out your package. We may have to delay your shipment in the event of storms or other adverse weather if we believe it is in the best interest of the animals. If this happens you will be notified immediately.
- We will hold coral orders for a maximum of 2 weeks upon request. If you have to cancel your order there is a 20% cancellation fee or full store credit for 1 year.
- eBay orders and purchases do not qualify for/towards free shipping.