Plum Crazy Maxi-Mini Carpet Anemone
0 In Stock Sold Out 0
Coral Care:Taking care of the Maxi-mini Carpet Anemone is not difficult which is why we easily recommend them to beginners. For a detailed guide on maxi-mini care visit our care guide!.
Natural Location:Maxi-Mini Carpet anemones around found in the Indo Pacific region, with a lot coming from Vietnam.
Lighting:A wide range of lighting can be used for Maxi-Mini Carpet Anemones. High par works well but they will need to be acclimated to your lights.
Feeding:Maxi-Mini Carpet Anemones get nutrition from light but will also benefit from target feeding small shrimp or fish pieces.
Propagation:Propagating Maxi-Mini Carpet Anemones is straightforward. They can be cut in half directly through the mouth making sure to leave a piece of the mouth on both halves. Given time and a stress free environment they will heal and regrow as separate anemones.
Acclimation:Acclimating any new additions is very important. Check out our detailed guide on how to acclimate coral here.
Photography:All of our coral pictures are taken under AI Hydra lights with an underwater camera. We take great care to showcase how every coral or anemone looks as accurately as possible.
Each and every animal is securely placed in 4 mil poly bags filled with the appropriate amount of water. From there the bags are placed into 1" insulated shipping containers to protect them from the elements and maintain consistent temperatures during transit. Heat and cold packs are also used if needed based on the destination weather.
- All animals are shipped in corrugated 200 lb test boxes and shipped FedExPriority Overnight® to arrive at your doorstep the next day by noon (or by the end of day for some rural areas).
- All orders are shipped via FedEx Priority Overnight® - the absolute best way to ship live animals. The day your order ships, you will receive an e-mail containing your FedEx tracking number. Someone must be available at the time of delivery to prevent livestock from being exposed to the rain and/or extreme temperatures. We recommend you hold at facility if possible, this is the best method for the animals.
- Weather conditions may cause a delay in shipping out your package. We may have to delay your shipment in the event of storms or other adverse weather if we believe it is in the best interest of the animals. If this happens you will be notified immediately.
- We will hold coral orders for a maximum of 2 weeks upon request. If you have to cancel your order there is a 20% cancellation fee or full store credit for 1 year.
- eBay orders and purchases do not qualify for/towards free shipping.