Snow Leopard Discosoma Mushroom
3 In Stock Sold Out 3
Each and every animal is securely placed in 4 mil poly bags filled with the appropriate amount of water. From there the bags are placed into 1" insulated shipping containers to protect them from the elements and maintain consistent temperatures during transit. Heat and cold packs are also used if needed based on the destination weather.
- All animals are shipped in corrugated 200 lb test boxes and shipped FedExPriority Overnight® to arrive at your doorstep the next day by noon (or by the end of day for some rural areas).
- All orders are shipped via FedEx Priority Overnight® - the absolute best way to ship live animals. The day your order ships, you will receive an e-mail containing your FedEx tracking number. Someone must be available at the time of delivery to prevent livestock from being exposed to the rain and/or extreme temperatures. We recommend you hold at facility if possible, this is the best method for the animals.
- Weather conditions may cause a delay in shipping out your package. We may have to delay your shipment in the event of storms or other adverse weather if we believe it is in the best interest of the animals. If this happens you will be notified immediately.
- We will hold coral orders for a maximum of 2 weeks upon request. If you have to cancel your order there is a 20% cancellation fee or full store credit for 1 year.
- eBay orders and purchases do not qualify for/towards free shipping.